Thursday, September 19, 2013

The Week in Bentos - Sept 09 to Sept 13

Last week was pretty hectic. Nothing very special going on, but although I took pictures of the lunches that I packed for LG7, I wasnt able to put this post up ! So here I am - Better Late Than Never !


IMAG1096 
On Monday, I packed whole wheat tortillas with potato filling ( aloo parathas ) , ketchup in the small white box, orange segments, mixed nuts and dried fruits and a chocolate cream cookie for a treat.


IMAG1098 

Tuesday, the lunchbox contained bow tie pasta with mixed veggies in a quick tomato sauce, carrot sticks, peaches, homemade savory rings (kodbale) and a chocolate chip cookie.


IMAG1104 

On Wednesday, LG7 got whole wheat bread slices with peanut butter and grape jelly, apple slices and blueberries, steamed broccoli with salt and pepper, goldfish crackers and a chocolate chip cookie.


IMAG1105 

On Thursday, I ran out of new ideas for the box. So in went potato parathas with ketchup, peaches, carrot sticks, dried cranberries and apricots.


IMAG1107 

On Friday, LG7 wanted Mac And Cheese. I used Annie's organic pasta and packed that in the Thermos food jar. In another Lock and Lock rectangular container, I added a mini muffin and apple slices.

Despite the lack of spectacular ideas, all lunches were completely eaten leaving me happy, although a little tired !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!