Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Week in Bentos : Mar 03 - Mar 07 2014

So, Spring Break is here and that tells me that the end of this academic year is almost here..there are still more than 3 months to go...true, but I am also pretty certain that those three months are going to zip by very fast ! News of the week is that after exactly 3 years, I am back at work..I started my new job last week and its been quite hectic, to say the least..We are all still trying to come to a routine that is more organized and that will let us get through the day without feeling breathless at the end of it :)


IMAG1446 
On Monday, LG7 took a grilled peanut butter and apple sandwich, a homemade banana muffin, pineapples and strawberries.



IMAG1447 
On Tuesday, lunch consisted of spicy vermicelli noodles with peanuts and peas, cheddar cheese cubes, crackers, apples and strawberries.


IMAG1449 
On Wednesday, I packed two whole wheat tortilla rollups with peanut butter and jelly, cheese slices, crackers, pineapples and apple slices.

IMAG1450 
On Thursday, I packed a PB and J sandwich on whole wheat bread, a piece of chocolate brownie bar, some veggie chips and strawberries.

I seem to have forgotten to click a picture of Friday's lunch !
Trying to get everybody showered and ready and 4 lunches packed by 8.00 am will do that to you !
I hope to continue jotting down our lunch adventures. Maybe I could even share my own lunches once in a while, if they seem interesting. Only time will tell !
Hope you are having a wonderful Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!